Alcohol Freedom Hypnosis CD set- by Wendi Friesen
Now only $97!
Freedom From Alcohol
Focus on what you are - Not what you were.
Are you an alcoholic for life?
Or someone who has been drinking too much?
Will you be in recovery for the rest of your life?
Or will you put your addiction in the past and become a person who is in control and loving your life?
You can dwell on the past and struggle with your addiction forever.
It's time for a new approach!
Everyone recovers in their own personal way. Success rates in many rehab environments are extremely low. If you are ready for an approach that is focused on your power, your strength and the strength of your values, you are in the right place. Hypnotherapy is powerful and it may be the answer you have been looking for.
You had an addiction.
I ordered your CDs 6 wks ago, I gotta tell you I haven’t had a beer in six weeks and my family came over drinking for thanksgiving and I wasn’t even tempted have a beer. I only listened to 3 or 4 days of your program, and I just totally lost my urge to have a beer which is unusual because I drink a minimum of a 6 pack a day, and have for 15 years. Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated you.Keven
Who am I? Why is my program so effective?
I am Wendi Friesen, and I have discovered a unique and dramatic way to reprogram the addictive patterns in the subconscious mind. Over 8000 people have discovered my method. Radical? You bet. This mutli-layered approach will move you in the direction you want to go, NOT help you manage your weakness.You will permanently cement the values and emotional strength that will make you easily realize that you just don't drink. You will not be diseased, powerless or have to tell your story about being a recovering alcoholic. You will want to associate with people who make their life happen on purpose. You will not feed off of the need to be pitied, nor will you want to be praised for not drinking. You will simply be a non drinker, someone who used to drink. It's that simple!
How can it work if it is so simple?
You will do the work that restructures the way your brain reacts to triggers. You will stop the addictive patterns in your subconscious mind. You will create layers of values that determine who you are NOW, that support the absolute belief that you are a non drinker.
Why is the program so successful?
Thousands of people who have failed at every attempt to stop drinking... Thousands who felt hopeless and had given up... found the power that they have in their mind to conquer their internal conflict.
Thousands have experienced the Alcohol Freedom method and have put their lives back together. Hypnotherapy combines the important structure and methodology, combined with the communication and value changes in the sessions on the CDs. Learn, and live. You will love this program. I guarantee it.
I listen to your three minute hypnosis every morning and at other times in the day if I feel I need a boost!....but I am so thankful to you....I give you the credit for my sobriety....and for the peaceful response that I have now to the things that used to trigger the anxiety and fear that made me want to have a drink....I have tried everything...(or so I thought!).... I have destroyed relationships right and left since I started to drink....and already some of the people I love have let me back into their lives, and it feels so good to have another chance....Lyndsey
This Complete Program for Being Free from Alcohol includes:
6 CDS with over 20 sessions & a journal that will help you on your path to Alcohol Freedom.
NEW! Now My Infusion- Freedom From Alcohol Program is included as
No Extra Cost!
When you use this program you will have a choice of eliminating drinking completely, or drinking in moderation. Please read the session descriptions and decide if this feels right for you. This program is an excellent addition to your current therapy, support group or spiritual enlightenment about being a non-drinker.
The concept is different than 12 step program. This is about you having the power and the choice to stop your addictive behavior. You can always decide for yourself what is best.
What is the program all about? Read on!
1. Introduction- Is alcoholism a disease? Why does hypnosis work to release the need for alcohol? Do you need to be powerless or powerful to be a non-drinker?
2. Trance Training- Teach your brain and body to achieve a deep state of trance quickly. Great for those who have never done any hypnosis or meditation.
3. Direct Suggestion- Powerful suggestions that are given during hypnosis to make you positive and in control around alcohol. Only positive suggestions are used in this session.
1. Introduction to the Alcohol Zapper
2. Alcohol Zapper- a great process to help you almost instantly lose your interest in alcohol. This changes the way your brain finds the triggers and emotions that were connected to your need to drink. A quick and logical process of making new pathways in your brain for successful subconscious thought patterns.
3. Introduction to Future Time Line- Learn how this methodology can create a belief about the kind of person you are, the qualities you posses and the values that guide you through your life.
4. Future Timeline- One of the most powerful things you will do to create a solid commitment about your future self. Going into an imaginary future will implant these future memories into your subconscious mind as beliefs. It gives your mind the values and strategies to lose your desire for alcohol, but even more important to create the life you really want.
1. Parts Therapy- Self Sabotage is the most destructive element of any major life change. Your subconscious mind may feel that there is a positive reason that you drink. We want to find the “part” that needs to drink, and talk to it. It may be an escape, or offer protection, or alleviate pain. There is ALWAYS a positive intention behind the drinking. The reason that people have so much trouble quitting drinking is often because this self sabotage kicks in and the “part” needs to get it’s needs met. You will find the part, find the positive intention and resolve the conflict. I think this is the reason that most people are successful with this program. The conflict is resolved and the battle is over.
2. Timeline of the Past- This session will take you into your past to find the time when your inner mind decided that alcohol was the best solution to the problem. It could be that as a child you were around your father or mother when they drank and you felt loved. A powerful connection is created with the smell of alcohol and the need to feel loved. We will dissolve the anchor that was using alcohol to try to feel this positive emotion. This session will most likely be a great breakthrough for you.
3. Temple of Wisdom- You have an infinite amount of wisdom and insight about your drinking problem. In this session you will discover what your deepest needs are. You will create a temple of wisdom and meet a wise guru. This guru will tell you what you need to do to release your alcohol conflicts and to create the best life possible. As you silently speak to this guru, you will be given answers that are unique to your situation. Wendi is not telling you the answers, they are coming from the source of wisdom in your mind.
4. Release Negative Anchors- All around you there are triggers that make you want to drink. You probably don’t even know that there are unconscious feelings and thoughts that are being triggered around your house, office, car, etc. This amazing (I don’t say that lightly) process will release the “hook” that has been triggering your need to drink. Most people tell me this creates an intense sense of relief.
1. Morning Meditation- you will use this as you awaken. It starts very quietly and slowly and awakens you to create the intention for your day. You choose the thoughts and words that will guide you into your intentions for the day and my voice will reinforce that this is what you choose for your day. If you have a CD alarm clock, you can make this CD come on automatically as your alarm. What a refreshing way to awaken.
2. Addiction Freedom- End the additive patterns and the feeling of need. This can be used for many things other than alcohol, so if you decide to apply it to other addictive aspects of your personality you can feel the sense of freedom, no longer needing to identify with being an addictive personality.
3. Moderation- Some people need to cut down on their drinking and have the personality to simply have a drink now and then. This session will help you to enjoy just one, or you may find that you take a few sips and you are not interested in more. I cannot tell you how happy people are to just have a half a beer or a few sips of wine. It is amazingly simple and for some people this is a good solution. Some people just want to cut down. Of course, this is not for everyone, but it is an option for those that would like to drink alcohol in moderation.
4. Aversion Therapy- For those that need a hard core approach. This session uses very negative and aversive approach to make you repulsed when you think about alcohol. Only use this as a last resort. Some people really like this session and feel relief that they will be totally be turned off to alcohol. If you feel that is for you, you will love this hypnosis session because it really will create a negative feeling toward drinking.
1. Depression Introduction
Learn about the connection of depression and drinking. Clearing your issues that are causing depression can be a tremendous help. If you let your mind focus on the good that you are creating, and lift the depression, you wont feel so inclined to drink. Learn how the combination of thoughts, emotions and memories create a chemical state of depression that leads you to drink. Find out why this hypnotherapy session changes the chemical balance in your brain.
2. Depression Buster
You will make your brain find the positive memories in your life and expand them. The more you focus on the good and positive experiences, the more endorphins you produce in your brain and body. The flood of good chemicals will affect your body and your mood. This will teach you how powerful your day to day thoughts are in creating depression or happiness. When you have a good endorphin balance you will naturally feel more in control and being sober will be a natural state for you.
A session to put you into a nice state of trance while you prepare yourself for the next session.
4. Sunlight This is an enlightening session to create a physical sensation of sunlight on your body. The energy of the imagined sunlight combined with deep relaxation therapy can affect your immune system and your mood.
1. Ultimate Stress Relief
Stress is one of the major causes of drinking, since the alcohol almost instantly makes us feel less stressed. Unfortunately the effects of drinking actually increase the stress levels as the body fights the poisoning effect of alcohol. Use this session to release stress and anxiety and end the need to self medicate.
2. Five Minute Relax to the Max
A fast way to instantly melt your stress and tension. This session is great for those with anxiety or panic attacks. It stops the anxiety, the pressure and the cause- instantly. If you are drinking to relieve anxiety, this will give you a fast alternative.
A session to put you into trance if you feel you need to deepen your state of trance before the session.
4. Change Your Luck
You might feel hopeless about your life, and decide to drink because nothing good ever happens to you. This session will make your mind look for the good things, create better luck, see opportunities and have brilliant ideas make you feel like the luckiest person alive. You may feel that you don’t need to drink, because your luck has changed and your life is shiny and new!
FREE BONUS SESSIONS
Three wonderful Hypnotherapy sessions that will help you along on your journey. Make your life one that has purpose and joy, and wake up with renewed hope and excitement.
1. Let go of the past
Release the painful memories of events in the past. Allow your mind to find the positive lesson and hold onto that positive emotion anytime you think about that memory. A wonderful relief! You will also let go of guilt about events of the past. A very healing experience.
2. Find Your Dream
Experience your true purpose, the thing you were meant to do. You will go through a door of the future where you will be asked to experience yourself living your dream, doing the thing you were made to do and feeling the joy of having passion and purpose.
3. Open Heart- Peaceful Forgiveness
Now, before your program arrives, you will be able to download the AlcoholFreedomBonuses.pdf
This PDF contains links to download my Addiction Intro session. Listen to it and watch the 3 part Addiction Video mini-course.
You will also get links to watch 7 more videos related to the Alcohol Freedom program. That's 10 Quit Drinking Now videos.
You will have online access to the first 2 days of the program. When the full program arrives, you'll be ready to go right into Day 3!
Finally, you will be able to download my complete Infusion- Freedom From Alcohol program.
BE FREE OF ALCOHOL ADDICTION
This is the most powerful thing you can do to heal you life. Forgiveness is not something you do for someone else, you do it for YOURSELF. You will be freed from the bonds of blame and judgment, able to release the hurt and pain, and bring understanding to the person in your life that hurt you. You can also use this session to forgive yourself, the most important step in healing your life.
The Journal- takes you step by step through the program for cutting down or abstaining. Abstinence or moderation is a personal decision. If you choose moderation and it is not working in your best interest, you will want to choose total abstinence from alcohol.
This is a $220 value for only $97!
Become a Non-Drinker
If you are struggling with Alcohol and your addictive behavior is hurting you, your family and your job, you can QUIT DRINKING NOW and feel good again.
If you are frustrated with alcoholics anonymous or other rehab programs have not worked for you , this may be the way to go. (message about AA click here)
When you no longer drink you are not an alcoholic, you are a person who doesn't drink. You no longer need, want or think about drinking because there are other behaviors and thoughts that your SUBCONSCIOUS mind has adopted as new beliefs. Being indoctrinated to believe that you are helpless to alcohol, or that you will forever be an alcoholic, even when you no longer drink, only weakens you.
This program is a result of more than 10 years of work with clients one on one, to find out what works, what creates power, free will and choice.
Hypnosis works because it creates a belief in your subconscious mind that determines how you react to emotional, physical and mental triggers.
Hypnotherapy for alcoholism is the most powerful way to change the triggers that made you feel out of control, and stop the conflicts that drive a person to drink. In about a week you will lose interest in alcohol.
MORE IMPORTANT than that, is the therapy that is used to stop the self sabotage, release the emotional imbalance and create solid future visions of yourself as a non-drinker.
Does it work? Over 8000 people say yes!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
As the title reads, I wanted to thank you VERY MUCH for your freedom from alcohol program! For almost 4 years I was drinking a LARGE bottle of wine (5-6 or 7 glasses) EVERY DAY. I was one of those people that really wanted to be able to drink occasionally or ONLY on the weekends.
So I began your program with high hopes and had some success, but once the weekend came around I fell back into the drinking pattern and stopped the hypnosis. I was drinking every night once again telling myself that I would stop after this event or that event. Didn't happen.
This went on for a bit and I finally decided that maybe I wasn't going to be an occasional drinker, and decided to do the aversion part of your program. It has worked so AMAZINGLY well for me. I didn't drink at all for 7 days. Then Friday came and I had none, then Saturday came and I had a few glasses (no where NEAR my usual 5 or 6). Guess what?
It wasn't "all that" Sunday and Monday have passed without drinking and I feel CONTROL, not even a craving on my way home from work or when evening came which was very typical for me. I think that for some people to become the "occasional drinker" the aversion part of the program may be necessary. Though after Saturday I don't know that I will ever drink again even occasionally, but I DO know that I now have control and that feels amazing!
Thank you once again! I hope you have an amazing day!
Still not sure?
Get the Addiction Intro Session Free!:
Experience the power of hypnosis right now.
This 12 minute session might just be the help you need,
I want you to hear this!